As you may know, AndyMark has been executing FIRST Choice on behalf of FIRST since its inception in 2011. Since then, very small volumes of excess inventory have accumulated. The nature and volume of the selected items are too small to put in Kickoff Kits, distribute via FIRST Choice in 2014, or ship in Spare Parts cases.
Instead of scrapping these materials, we're going to make them available to FRC teams, for free.
Please understand that there isn't enough dispensable inventory to supply everyone, but it's important that these items end up with teams if they want them.
AndyMark is going to make these items available under the following parameters:
- Items are available in a limited time frame, specifically 8/19/13 (12pm noon ET) to 9/13/13.
- Teams are responsible for shipping costs.
- Items are available to 2013 FRC teams only (will be confirmed by asking for team number upon checkout)
- There will be no hard limit on the quantity of items ordered, but please be reasonable with your order. If outliers are identified (e.g., someone is trying to scoop up a significant amount of inventory), the order will be placed on hold until FIRST has an opportunity to contact the team to better understand the situation.
- Items going out of stock prior to your purchase will automatically be removed from your shopping cart.
- Visit http://www.andymark.com/FIRSTliquidation to access the FIRST Choice Liquidation.
Thank you to the team at AndyMark for performing this service for us, as well as the FRC Suppliers for their generous donations!
If you have any questions about the liquidation, please send them to email@example.com. We can't guarantee responses to comments on this blog, but our dedicated Operations department is happy to receive your direct questions.